ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yu, John" <John...@compuware.com>
Subject Use Replace task for multiple line not working
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:08:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to do the following, however rather unsuccessful using Ant 1.5.1
on Windows 2000:

<replace dir="${curdir}" includes="**/*.jsp" value="">
<replacetoken><![CDATA[first line
second line]]>
</replacetoken>

Lines are not removed. I took a Hex look at the source file, and see it use
"0a" as end of line.
So I tried "#xA", "0x0a", "0a", nothing works. The online Ant documentation
showed similar
example as my code.

What did I do wrong here?

Thanks a lot,