ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: ant1.6beta2
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:04:05 GMT
Just an idea:
- extract the SSH files from the bin distro
- extract the JSSH files (dependend library)
- extract the name=class-mapping from the default.properties in
.../taskdefs/ into a new one
- create a new jar with the files created above
- use that jar as "usual" external library (as antcontrib) with <taskdef
resource=""/>

But maybe there are deeper dependencies to Ant core classes ...

Jan