ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Modify files inside zip
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:04:18 GMT
Maybe that could be poss... mmh - big problem:

the handling of filesets via their api is:
- get the filesets DirectoryScanner
- ask the ds for selected files
  - nested selectors may have access to the files content
- work with that files (relative to Filesets dir value)

Getting the names shouldn´t be the problem. But the selection process
would be difficult
- extract the file
- let the selector check
and all without changing the uri of the file ... E.g. <modified/> selector
uses the absolute path as key for storing the md5-hashvalue of files.

The key is that another class must not recognize that the files are inside
an
archive ...

(btw: <fileset zip="foo.zip"/> would be better. You could have a directory
name
"foo.zip" ...)

Jan