ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Changing files and or contents to lowercase from ant
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 05:38:25 GMT
I don´t understand the need for having two different source code trees.
Windows can handle lower/upper case in filenames (it doesn´t differ between
them, but it stores that).

Best example: Ant.
There are developers working on Linux, some on Windows (I think we have
MacOS, OpenVMS
and Solaris, too).

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: pdgilligan@oyap.net [mailto:pdgilligan@oyap.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 12:10 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Changing files and or contents to lowercase from ant

Dear List,

I am using ant to sort / organise source code from Windows to a unix
distribution point.

The issues with the source code are file names mixed case, and some of the
include
statements refer to equivalent files with mixed case as well.

I was wondering the best way using ant copy and regexp to deal with the file
case issue
and then the include issue as two separate solutions.

Regards,

Paul