ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: How to use ZipFile to extract a zip file (with umlauts) creat ed by WinZip
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:19:34 GMT
I have no problems with
   <zip destfile="test.zip" basedir="." includes="_*.txt"
encoding="ISO-8859-1"/>
   <unzip src="test.zip" dest="_extracted_" encoding="ISO-8859-1"/>
File "_ÄÖÜ.txt" is correct saved inside the archive (controlled with winzip)
and
correct extracted.

Maybe a version problem. I use the latest CVS HEAD version.

Jan