ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: javadoc task error
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:09:57 GMT
Thanks for ur replies guys,
I'm using ant for scanning a number of folders ( each for a separate project
) and then generate javadocs for each project. I'm  giving the target being
used below. Each project folder has an "src" folder which holds the java
source files in the package directory structure. But there are some older
projects with bad directory structure and they don't have an src folder.
When javadoc encounters such a project it crashes/exits. What can I do to
have the javadoc skip ( or just do nothing )those projects that don't have
an src directory and proceed without crashing. I might be able to do that by
checking if "src" is available but is there another intelligent way ?

<javadoc packagenames="com.suz.*"
           destdir="${checkoutprojectname}"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
           windowtitle="${projectbase.name}">

	<fileset dir="${check3.name}" defaultexcludes="yes">
      <include name="**/src/com/**" />
</fileset>
</javadoc>

Thanks