ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject javadoc task errors
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:46:53 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I'm trying to use ant to generate javadocs from my linux CVS repository .
The plan is the run the ant build periodically to scan the latest projects
in the repository and generate docs for those. The build work fine when I
run it on my local windows machine but I get the following errors when I run
to scan and generate javadocs from my repository. Please note the extra ",v"
added in the end. Is this the version tag applied by cvs or what. All my
.java files in the cvs have ",v" appended in the end and javadoc tool isn't
happy with it.

ERRORS:

[javadoc]
/asmc/deploy/cvs/deployBR/ComSuzBRSiebelVehicle/src/com/suz/br/siebel/vehicl
e/contact/ContactBr.java,v: Class or interface declaration expected.
  [javadoc]
/asmc/deploy/cvs/deployBR/ComSuzBRSiebelVehicle/src/com/suz/br/siebel/vehicl
e/contact/ContactBr.java,v: Invalid character in number.
  [javadoc]
/asmc/deploy/cvs/deployBR/ComSuzBRSiebelVehicle/src/com/suz/br/siebel/vehicl
e/contact/ContactBr.java,v: Invalid character in number.
  [javadoc]
/asmc/deploy/cvs/deployBR/ComSuzBRSiebelVehicle/src/com/suz/br/siebel/vehicl
e/contact/ContactBr.java,v: Invalid character in number.

Any ideas how I can take care of this ?

Thanks

Vikas