ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject javadoc task failure
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:21:06 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I would appreciate a little help with the javadoc task. Here is what I
am using. I'm running the task to generate docs for several projects.
The packages : "com.kod.*" are located under the "source"  directory in
each project folder. But when the task encounters a project which
doesn't has an "source" folder under it, it crashes and says : "BUILD
FAILED
file:/home/javadoc/builddocs.xml:74: No source files and no packages
have been specified.
"

I saw someone had similar problem but can't figure how what to do from
those messages.

I am using the ant-contrib <for-each> task to loop thru the projects and
I need the javadoc task to just skip the project that it doesn't find an
"source" folder in. Here is my task.

<javadoc packagenames="com.kod.*"
            excludepackagenames="*org.*"
           defaultexcludes="yes"
           destdir="${checkoutprojectname}"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
           windowtitle="${projectbase.name}" failonerror="False">
<fileset dir="${check3.name}" defaultexcludes="yes" >
      <include name="**/source/**" />

</fileset>

</javadoc>

Thanks