ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stirling, Scott" <>
Subject RE: error while building in Redhat...
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:57:49 GMT

Hi EJ,

Looks like what I see from Ant 1.6, which reports missing resources in classpaths as BuildExceptions.
 You should be able to ignore it, or fix it by getting antlr.jar (from  I
find these reported exceptions annoying since they alarm everyone on the team, leaving me
to explain that it's harmless and just an artifact of some sloppy or unresolved pathelements
that Ant 1.5.x never complained about.

Scott Stirling
Workscape, Inc.

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message