ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelf...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:17:43 GMT
Dominique,

> I'd rather use something with momentum and a community behind rather than
my crappy stuff

We feel the same way. And if the community isn't meeting the need, the best
way to address it is to get involved in the community and try to build
consensus around an innovation--which is what we are trying do here. :)

So do I understand correctly that subant does not build a dependency graph
and then attempt to resolve these dependencies in order? It appears that if
we added this feature to subant we'd be close to what we are trying to
achieve--does it seem a good fit to you provided that the functionality is
optional? Stefan, others do you concur?

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@pearson.com