ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelf...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:06:02 GMT
Peter,

> This sounds great! Could I try it out?

I am afraid this is still in development. We'll certainly make public what
we come up with. My hope is that in working with others already working on
similar lines we'll be able to come up with a solution that is well rounded
enough to be useful to ant users in general and not just for our own shop.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@pearson.com