ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick Neuberger <Nick.Neuber...@sncc.com>
Subject RE: Ant Manual in french?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:51:42 GMT
I don't know if the manual is in french, but you can use something like the
following and translate a page into french.

http://world.altavista.com/

Just a Thought.  HTH

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland [mailto:ext.focal.malaprade@sncf.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 7:32 AM
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Ant Manual in french?

Hi

Does anyone know if the Ant Manual exists in French? it doesn't have to be
the latest version. I've googled, but nothing so far

Thanks

Roland.

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
identified in the alias address of this message and may contain confidential
distribution of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you.