ant-user mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <wascallywab...@earthling.net>
Subject Re: Log4jListener, <record> and any good logger for builds? (long)
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:53:43 GMT
I needed a more consumer-friendly version of log4j listener too.
Try the AntXtras <emit> and <emitlogs> tasks. Both work with
external log4j configuration and let you map ant-generated messages
to your log4j categories. If you have any problems, post questions
to this group if possible.

The tasks can be downloaded from http://www.antxtras.info/download/

The Wabbit