ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bender, Christopher" <Christopher.Ben...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject Greeting and task development question
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:50:34 GMT
Hey everyone!

Im new to this list and am a little unsure of how things work but Im sure Ill catch on soon
enough.

My first question is regarding the writing of my own tasks.  I have been able to write a simple
task and get it to run using the information found in the ant manual.  Unfortunate, I need
to run more complex tasks that have been zipped into a jar file.  I have the manifest for
the jar pointing to the class I want to run, and now I am wondering if there is anyway I can
get ant to run this jar?

Thanks a lot,
Chris