ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Mlodzinski" <Adam.Mlodzin...@quest.com>
Subject RE: Dirset selectors?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:07:10 GMT
>> I ended up using
>>
>> <dirset dir="src" >
>>   <contains text="x.java" />
>> </dirset>

Sorry, but it turns out that it does NOT work.
I originally thought that it did work because in my case the target of
my <foreach> did not fail on directories that did not contain the file I
was looking for.

Unfortunately, my original question (how do you get a <dirset> of
directories based on the presence of a file (or other directory) within
that directory?) still stands.