ant-user mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <>
Subject Re: Ant Setup Question
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:53:55 GMT
"Levitt, Adam" wrote:

> Hi, I am setting up Ant on my computer at home and I am having trouble
> with the ANT_HOME environment variable. I have the ANT_HOME environment
> variable set to c:\apache-ant-1.5.4\apache-ant.1.5.4\.

That's a fairly odd path. Do you really mean it?

If so, lose the trailing backslash: make it simply c:\apache-ant-1.5.4\apache-ant.1.5.4

Jack J. Woehr            # "[F]ar in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept #  upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness, #  serenity, and the peace of God." - Mark Twain

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message