ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <cco...@progress.com>
Subject Re: javadoc: Error reading file: S:\Java\doc\Jdk1.3.1\docs\api\package-list
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:30:08 GMT
Michael,

Did you use the link element within the javadoc task? If you are make
sure that it does not point to the given directory.

I usually setup the link element as followings:

<javadoc ...>
  <link href="http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api" />
</javadoc>

This allows me to link to the official jdk 1.3 javadoc pages.