ant-user mailing list archives

From Hanasaki JiJi <hanas...@hanaden.com>
Subject Re: New CVS?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:23:55 GMT
Ditto here.. I have also been watching their ArgoUML.

Big problem is lack of IDE integration for subversion.  It would be nice
if they had subversion backend and cvs wire protocols.
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =
=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://www.sun.com/sunone   =