ant-user mailing list archives

From Hanasaki JiJi <hanas...@hanaden.com>
Subject Re: AW: building war/ear/jar files with contents that are extracted from files
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:49:02 GMT
Great! that is exactly what i was looking for.  Thanks!

Is there anyting like that to work on a tar.gz file?  zip is just for
winzip/gnuzip/jar/war/ear right?

Now the next step to figure out what to take out of the distrib files.
	ex: dom4j has a lib and a lib/tool dir
		the goal is to only take out the dom4j specific jars
		and get the rest, like jaxen, from the jaxen
		jaxen distribution but here is no way to separate
		them since they are all in the same directory
any advice?

= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =
=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://www.sun.com/sunone   =