ant-user mailing list archives

From alec <...@emirates.net.ae>
Subject Re: *USEFUL* Stylesheet to generate a task-dependency graph for ant
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:59:01 GMT
Here's another xslt script to translate an Ant build file.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-antxsl/?ca=dgr-xw05x-antxsl

However, instead of a GraphViz dependency graph,
it generates a single html page with a cross-references listing of the
ant build file.

This IBM Developerworks article describes two other Ant-related xslt
scripts.

Alec