ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Sanitz <sebastian.san...@it-wps.de>
Subject Bug in zip task?
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:57:58 GMT
Hello,

maybe I am wrong, but it looks like there is a bug in the zip task from
Ant 1.5.4. I want to zip all files of a directory including the "default
excludes" with this simple statement:

<zip basedir="adirectory" zipfile="file.zip" defaultexcludes="no" />

Its not working, files like ".cvsignore" are ommitted in the created zip
file. There is a workaround, now i use:

<zip destfile="${file.zip}">
   <fileset dir="${adirectory}" defaultexcludes="no" />
</zip>

... and this task includes the "default excludes" like ".cvsignore" in
the created zip-file.

Sebastian

--

Sebastian Sanitz

Senior-Entwickler
it-wps - Software-Architekten und Software-Techniker

it-wps GmbH im Verbund der itelligence AG
Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30, D-22527 Hamburg

Email: sebastian.sanitz@it-wps.de
www: http://www.it-wps.de, www: http://www.jwam.de

Sec: Martina.Bracht@it-wps.de