ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: input task in wdsc5
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:28:03 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if it will help you any, but I'm in the process of merging
the antelope tasks into ant-contrib. One of the items being added to
ant-contrib from antelope is a GUI input handler. I haven't actually put
anything into ant-contrib's cvs yet, but I did post the source for it on
this list a while back, it's quite small and is self-contained (that is,
it's a single source file and doesn't require any other antelope stuff
to compile or run). I don't have any idea how you'd get it to work in
Eclipse, but Ant supports setting an input handler on the command line,
so I'd guess you could do it somehow in Eclipse.

If you want, I can send you the source if you can't find it in the archives.

Dale