ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Veentjer <>
Subject Re: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:22:51 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>So add a copy-yourself-to target to each build file.  This target will
>depend on your "plain" compile and jar targets and <copy> the build
>artefacts wherever you tell them to place them.
>You masterbuild would invoke copy-yourself-to with a repository
>directory as parameter in all the smaller build files using the
>correct order.
>What is the problem Ant is not solving for you?  Sorting out the
>correct order?
I`m planning splitting up my current big utility library in smaller
libraries (and add all the new libraries I`m currently developing) and
there are going to be a lot of projects. I don`t think your solution
scales up very well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message