ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Veentjer <peter_veent...@alarmnummer.net>
Subject Re: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:06:34 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>Maybe because what you want to do isn't that common at all.  Or maybe
>because it is that complex to do right.
>
>I'm not sure I've understood what you are trying to do in detail, but
>I think that Ant - in particular Ant 1.6 - should be able to help you
>out.

I have a lot of small project eg ncollections (null rejecting
collections) and leakfree changesupport. The leakfree changesupport
depends on the ncollections. I want to automate the distribution of the
required libraries (ncollections). If the required library is up to
date, it can be copied, if it is not, the project has to be compiled en
jarred first.

I have a lot of small projects and I like them to be small. They can be
managed easy, tested easy and the distribution is small. That is why I`m
looking for a ANT addon to achieve this.