ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Veentjer <peter_veent...@alarmnummer.net>
Subject Re: AW: AW: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:45:29 GMT
I find it strange there are no more mature solutions. Greebo is not
documented, Gump is better documented, but not as decent as ANT. I
haven`t tried ANTHILL or CruiseControl, and I don`t know if they support
the things I need.

I only need it for all my small utility projects at home (I have a lot
of them). I hate putting everything together making one big util library
from it. I would like to have some control, and I would like the control
to be easy. I have enough difficult stuff to do already.