ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Veentjer <peter_veent...@alarmnummer.net>
Subject Re: AW: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:07:05 GMT
I have a lot of small projects (ncollections, dailyappender etc) and
some projects depend on other projects. I`m looking for 'something' to
add to ANT so these projects are build first and there libraries are
copied to the projects that depend on them. I can do this with plain ANT
and using the target dependencies, but this realy feals klunky. I
thought Greebo http://greebo.sourceforge.net/ would be a solution so I
could continue using ANT for building.