ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Veentjer <>
Subject Re: AW: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:07:05 GMT
I have a lot of small projects (ncollections, dailyappender etc) and
some projects depend on other projects. I`m looking for 'something' to
add to ANT so these projects are build first and there libraries are
copied to the projects that depend on them. I can do this with plain ANT
and using the target dependencies, but this realy feals klunky. I
thought Greebo would be a solution so I
could continue using ANT for building.

Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>I am not totally sure what you are after, but you might want to take a look
>at Gump (a jakarta project,
>url )

View raw message