ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Help : Properties in For- Each Task
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:40:26 GMT
Hi Stefan,
I'm looking for help with an ant-contrib task too, so I googled and
scoured the sourceforge ant-contrib site and only found the
ant-contrib-developers list. I didn't think I should join that list with
my support questions, and questions in the forum there don't get answered.

Which list do you mean?

Regards
Adam

On 10/06/2003 09:09 AM Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Vikas,
>
> please understand that the ant-contrib and the Ant project are two
> different projects, even if they happen to have a certain overlap of
> developers.
>
> The correct forum to ask questions of the ant-contrib tasks is
> ant-contrib's mailing list (the same would be true for any other
> project that supports custom Ant tasks).
>
> Cheers
>
>         Stefan

ant 1.6alpha + java 1.4.2 on Linux 2.4.20 RH9