ant-user mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <>
Subject Using the XML comment character <!-- in Ant
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:46:15 GMT
I'm doing some copies with filterset. I'm modifying a JBoss .jcml file. I want
to conditionally insert XML comment brackets (<!-- -->) in the output.

I've tried setting a property to the desired text, e.g., various permutations

	<property name=foo value="[!CDATA[<!-- ]]"/>

etc., all of which makes Ant barf. Any tips on how to do this? Thanks.

Jack J. Woehr            # "[F]ar in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept #  upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness, #  serenity, and the peace of God." - Mark Twain

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message