ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject How to use nested <compilerarg> elements within <javac> ?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:47:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm running Ant via WSAD 5.1 and there is a Problem with paths containing blanks especially
in the sourcepath, so I want to use <compilerarg> to set the "-sourcepath" javac option
manually, but I found no example how to do this.
I know I could set the "build.compiler" property to the WSAD jdk (org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter)
, but I want to compile with a different jdk.
I also tried to run javac via the <exec> task, but that didn't work at all.
Second problem is, that I don't know if this compilerarg really overwrites the srcdir attribute
of the javac task (wich is needed by <javac>).

Thx in advance,
Carsten