ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bansemir, Carsten" <Carsten.Banse...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject memory deallocation (Garbage Collection) does not work with ant under WSAD 5.1
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:21:07 GMT
Hi, I'm using ant to compile java sources (and jar them) from the WSAD 5.1 workspace to an
external directory.
The Javac task runs only with the property "build.compiler" set to "org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"
The task runs fine without any errors, but after a successfull build, the memory ant used
is still allocated (Windows Taskmanager sais 1GB of memory is still in use)
Is this a bug, or do I have to add something into my buildfile?

Carsten Bansemir