ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lindsey, Lucinda" <lali...@sandia.gov>
Subject RE: cvs checkout or update?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:39:37 GMT
I mean a package in cvs (an attribute of the cvs task). What other tasks
will I have to use? Any help would be appreciated?

Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Phonsa [mailto:VPhonsa@suz.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:24 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: cvs checkout or update?

Do u want to just checkout one specific package (like a java package)  in a
project ? Or when u say a package, u mean any project/folder.

You will probably have to use some other tasks  along with the cvs task to
check the availability of the package in you local machine And then have the
cvs task work accordingly.

Cvs task itself won't do this checking of availability for you.

Vikas