ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant - <variable>
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:08:05 GMT
Antelope's/Ant-Contrib's <variable> works exactly like
Ant's <property>, with the exception that it does not
fail if the property is already set.  This means it
can be used to redefine properties defined with
<property>.  It is available in the same contexts as
<property>.

-Matt

--- Vinicius Rosalen da Silva <vinicius@dcc.ufmg.br>