ant-user mailing list archives

From alan brown <alanbr...@pacbell.net>
Subject Sending deployed files over the network...
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:18:43 GMT
I'm living in a windows environment.  Is there an Ant task that would automatically send my
deployment jar to a given machine on my network.  I imagine this would break Ant's portability,
but I need the functionality all the same.  The alternative is writing a shell script to do
it and having Ant call it.  But even that seems elusive as I don't know which commands are
best for this kind of thing.  Any recommendations?

alan