ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: multiple args to java task
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:09:35 GMT
Last week, I implemented a version of foreach that
used sequential non-antcall as an optional element.
Unfortunately it was not backward compatible with
ant 1.5. So I made a new task - for which drops the
target and has a sequential in the same way as <macrodef>
(it is implemented by using macrodef).

The usage is:

<for list="a,b,c" param="x">
   <sequential>
      <echo>x is ${x}</echo>
   </sequential>
</sequential>

<for param="file">
   <path>
      <fileset dir="." includes="**/*.xml"/>
   </path>
   <sequential>
      <echo>file is ${file}</echo>
   </sequential>
</for>

This is currently in cvs - without a manual entry.
It only works with ant1.6beta2 or greater.

peter