ant-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kulkarni <proudlyind...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: multiple args to java task
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:58:07 GMT
hi Dominique,
thanks for the try, but ill xplain my situation better.
I have a dir which has hundreds of jars of which some i want to compile and leave the others
as
is.
then i use a java program which takes one jar at a time
so my script is

<java classname="jode.decompiler.Main">
<arg value="--dest"/>
<arg value="test-classes"/>
<arg value="abc.jar"/>   ######### i want to give multiple jars here but not a list
of jars like
made in path convert
</java>

thanks