ant-user mailing list archives

From Duncan McNaught <dmcnaugh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with codepage conversion using ReplaceRegExp
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:53:53 GMT
Hi,
  When I use the ant optional task ReplaceRegExp to
update my fileversions in a resource file it "damages"
the file's language specific content.
e.g. If my base code page is set to English the
Japanese text in resource files get changed when ant
does the ReplaceRegExp on other parts of the file.
If my base code page is set to Japanese the Chinese
text in those resource files get changed when ant does
the ReplaceRegExp.
Can I specify the output code page type for the
ReplaceRegExp task so that I can make sure it is
correct for files containing different languages?
Thanks
--Duncan