ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REGEXP mapper Help needed
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:05:03 GMT
I have been messing around with this, to no avail.
The jakarta-oro stuff claims to support some casing
stuff from the Perl5Substitution... I can't find an
explicit example that shows its use in Perl or ORO, so
I don't know if the stuff I was trying should work or
not... is there any known piece of the Ant adapter(s)
that would intentionally disable that feature of ORO?

-Matt