ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: error while building in Redhat <- SOLUTION...
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:59:14 GMT
Ok, this is pretty weird, and I've never seen this behavior before.  I'm
running RH 6.X at home alongside OSX (and have a WINDOZE laptop too) and
I've transferred build files between the three of them with NO problems.
But, here I have to change:

<fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
 <include name="*.jar"/>
 <exclude name="*aspect*.jar"/>
 <exclude name="etools.jar"/>
 <exclude name="xerces.jar"/>
 <not>
   <contains text="ejb-jar.xml"/>
 </not>
</fileset>

to:

<fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
 <include name="**/*.jar"/>
 <exclude name="**/*aspect*.jar"/>
 <exclude name="**/etools.jar"/>
 <exclude name="**/xerces.jar"/>
 <not>
   <contains text="ejb-jar.xml"/>
 </not>
</fileset>

lib.dir=lib

There are NO spaces at the end of "lib" above...

Also, for those of you compiling with the IBM JDK, it's pretty finicky about
non-ascii characters.  Make sure you have the following encoding setting
set:

LC_ALL=en_US.ISO8859-1

other wise you'll see the following (useless) messages:

[javac] error: The encoding null is not supported

Nice job IBM....