ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: error while building in Redhat...
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:00:49 GMT
naw, I tried that a while ago, the user I'm using has all the proper
permissions.

Good suggestions tho...

I'm thinking it's something like that...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stirling, Scott [mailto:scott.stirling@workscape.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 5:53 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: error while building in Redhat...

Permissions problem?  Do Linux directories need to have the executable bit
turned on in order for their contents to be readable?  Are all the jar files
readable to your user and the Ant process?

Scott Stirling
Workscape, Inc.

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
immediately.