ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: error while building in Redhat...
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:57:42 GMT
P.S. - I'm running ant 154...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stirling, Scott [mailto:scott.stirling@workscape.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 3:58 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: error while building in Redhat...

Hi EJ,

Looks like what I see from Ant 1.6, which reports missing resources in
classpaths as BuildExceptions.  You should be able to ignore it, or fix it
by getting antlr.jar (from www.antlr.org).  I find these reported exceptions
annoying since they alarm everyone on the team, leaving me to explain that
it's harmless and just an artifact of some sloppy or unresolved pathelements
that Ant 1.5.x never complained about.

Scott Stirling
Workscape, Inc.

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
immediately.