ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: precompiling jsps for Websphere...
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:07:32 GMT
 Yeah, all the resulting java files are 0 bytes...

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Quinlan
To: Ant Users List
Sent: 10/24/2003 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: precompiling jsps for Websphere...

I can't remember if you mentioned this before, but I feel its better to
mention it twice than not at all. Are all the necessary jar files in the

WEB-INF/lib? I ranin to this problem before. Also if the java files are
not zero bytes, have you tried the regular <javac> task (with the IBM
jvm) to compile the java files.?

Donal

Ciramella, EJ wrote:

> actually, I did.  I did use jspc (I said that earlier in another email
-
>maybe that one didn't go out to the group), and didn't get any class
files
>either.
>
>Still looking for suggestions.

But