ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <>
Subject RE: precompiling jsps for Websphere...
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:57:53 GMT
 actually, I did.  I did use jspc (I said that earlier in another email -
maybe that one didn't go out to the group), and didn't get any class files

Still looking for suggestions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mika Moilanen
Sent: 10/24/2003 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: precompiling jsps for Websphere...

Umh ... did you read my answer:

From: "ext Mika Moilanen" <>

>>>>> "ext" == ext Ciramella, EJ <> writes:

ext> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3999E.D2A6B8D0
ext> Content-Type: text/plain;
ext> 	charset="iso-8859-1"

ext> No one has ANY suggestions?

ext> To be a bit more precise, we have a handful of jsps that are simply
ext> snippets (which have hardly any html in them).  In most situations,
ext> would be included in a custom taglib rather than in jsp files.  But
as the
ext> jsp compiler finds the snippets or the files that include them,
because the
ext> snippets don't compile on their own, the WS jsp compiler fails to
ext> class files for the jsps.  In fact, NONE of the files that include
ext> files compile through the WS jsp compiler.

ext> WebLogic handles these just fine.

ext> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ext> -----Original Message-----
ext> From: Ciramella, EJ []
ext> Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 12:08 PM
ext> To: 'Ant Users List'
ext> Subject: precompiling jsps for Websphere...

ext> Has anyone done any work precompiling jsps for WebSphere.  If so,
could they
ext> share any tips/tatics?  I'm struggling a bit.

ext> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3999E.D2A6B8D0--

Best Regards,