ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <David.K...@wamu.net>
Subject How to specify classpath with "refid" AND additional elements?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:32:30 GMT
If I use a "path" element at my "project" level, I can specify the "id"
attribute to specify a classpath that I'll reuse in more than one place.
I can get that to work with both the "javac" and "java" targets.
However, what if I want to specify a classpath that uses the reused
classpath, with additional entries?

I can see how to specify a classpath element that specifies individual
entries (or even "path" entries, containing more than one entry), and I
can see how to specify a classpath element that uses "refid" to specify
the preset classpath, but I don't see how to do both.  I thought perhaps
that specifying a "pathelement" element with a "path" attribute value
containing the original classpath "refid" in the "${}" wrapper would do
it, but it seems to ignore that entry.