ant-user mailing list archives

From "Doug Lochart" <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject REGEXP mapper Help needed
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:39:54 GMT
I am writing a build script that needs to copy and rename source files into a build area for
the unikix (cobol) translater
to access ... yes I know I said Cobol =)

Anyway here is my task so far

  <copy todir="${unikix.workarea.dir}">
      <fileset dir="${cobol.source.dir}">
        <include name="*"/>
      </fileset>
      <!-- need to uppercase these file names -->
      <mapper type="regexp" from="^(.*)\.[Cc][Cc][Pp]" to="\1.cl2"/>
    </copy>

This works fine in copying over the .ccp files to .cl2 but there is one other requirement,
and that is that the \1 match needs to be uppercased.
For some reason the cobol translater does not work if the filename is not uppercase (go figure).

basically what I need is to have  example.ccp  map to  EXAMPLE.cl2.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Doug

Invisible to Telescopic Eye ... Infinity the start that would not die!
All who dare to cross her course
Are swallowed by a fearsome force
Through the void ... To be destroyed ?...
   Or is there something more?
Atomized .. At the core .. ot through the Astral Door ..
   To SOAR !!!