ant-user mailing list archives

From "Doug Lochart" <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject Re: What is this? "ZoneInfo: wrong file size: America/Chicago"
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:41:13 GMT
You most likely added your SDK via a cvs import right?  Well the jdk has
several types of files that probably aren't on your binary extension list.
Something went in as text/plain instead of binary.

My reccomendation is to zip the entire sdk into one zip file and then add it
to CVS.  I would not think that you would need the internal contents of the
SDK version controlled.  If you are plopping the SDK into a directory and
then running ant against it you will have to extract it first.  Make sure
the version you zip up is fresh as the one you have now in CVS is corrupted.

Doug

Invisible to Telescopic Eye ... Infinity the start that would not die!
All who dare to cross her course
Are swallowed by a fearsome force
Through the void ... To be destroyed ?...
   Or is there something more?
Atomized .. At the core .. ot through the Astral Door ..
   To SOAR !!!
----- Original Message -----
From: <Dan.Crea@milliman.com>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: What is this? "ZoneInfo: wrong file size: America/Chicago"

Hello All:

Can anyone explain what this warning is and how to correct it?  I am
fairly new to ANT but was not have any trouble until this warning started
popping up.

I am running out of a CVS repository where I have my source, ANT and the
Java SDK checkin.  This warning seemed to start after I finished importing
the Java SDK into CVS?  Prior to importing the SDK id was not getting this
error.

Thanks much,

Dan
(  Please ignore the stupid disclaimer that is attached!  Company policy I
am afraid. )

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.