ant-user mailing list archives

From "Doug Lochart" <>
Subject Re: Sending deployed files over the network...
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:26:47 GMT

Still contain the same old me,
Just one more who's searching for
A world that ought to be.
----- Original Message -----
From: "alan brown" <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 12:18 PM
Subject: Sending deployed files over the network...

> I'm living in a windows environment.  Is there an Ant task that would
automatically send my deployment jar to a given machine on my network.  I
imagine this would break Ant's portability, but I need the functionality all
the same.  The alternative is writing a shell script to do it and having Ant
call it.  But even that seems elusive as I don't know which commands are
best for this kind of thing.  Any recommendations?
> alan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message