ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Pracht" <bpra...@zcloud.net>
Subject Using Excelsior Jet with Ant
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:25:37 GMT
Is anyone using the Excelsior Jet Java to native compiler?  This has proven to be the hardest
to automate for me, especially because they require the use of a GUI tool called Jetpackii
to specify DLL and JRE locations.  There's a command line tool that will do the packaging,
but you still have to go into the GUI to create it.  The problem is, I can't be sure something
in my build didn't change, which would then imply that the jetpackii project file changed.
 However, I'm close to being able to automatically generate the Jetpackii project file, except
for determining which DLL's the EXE uses.

Has anyone else tried to automate this process?

Thanks in advance,
Ben Pracht