ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Hüttermann <mich...@huettermann.net>
Subject javadoc: Error reading file: S:\Java\doc\Jdk1.3.1\docs\api\package-list
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:12:37 GMT
Hi.

I use a simple javadoc target in my ant script. Unfortunately, processing is
not possible. The following message occurs:

 Javadoc execution
javadoc: Error reading file: S:\Java\doc\Jdk1.3.1\docs\api\package-list
1 error

I referenced these two paths in my window's PATH:
C:\jdk1.3.1\bin
C:\jdk1.3.1\docs\api

Why does javadoc wants to read from S:\java\.. ? I did not have a "S" drive.
How can I customize that respectively get javadoc to run. Obviously, javadoc
wants to read the documentation of java itself.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael