ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Pracht" <bpra...@zcloud.net>
Subject Installshield issues
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:45:21 GMT
I'm trying to automate as much of the build process for our product as possible, ideally eliminating
all gui's.  I've been able to automate the build for our Installshield files, with some limitations
since I don't know that much about Installshield.  Is there anyone who's used Ant to do IS
stuff, particularly IS 6.3 Pro?  I'd like to know which files are source files to IS, and
which files are created by IS as part of it's build/packaging/transformation process.

Thanks in advance,
Ben P