ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <>
Subject RE: Override ignored?
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:10:12 GMT
Try ordering the propery assignments in the build.xml such that system environment property
variables are assigned

   <!-- development workstation properties -->
   <property environment="env"/>
   <property file="${user.home}${file.separator}${}" />
   <property file="${user.home}${file.separator}"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Lochart []
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 2:47 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Override ignored?

One problem I seem to notice is that the property "ant.home" is being set in a
file (hence the override
ignored message)  I am pretty sure that ant.home comes in as a user property and those cannot
be overriden.  Also check
to see if jboss.configuration property also being set as a user property.

Invisible to Telescopic Eye ... Infinity the start that would not die! All who dare to cross
her course Are swallowed by
a fearsome force Through the void ... To be destroyed ?...
   Or is there something more?
Atomized .. At the core .. ot through the Astral Door ..
   To SOAR !!!